Elizabeth A. (Libby) Snelson, Esq.
Legal Counsel for the Medical Staff, PLLC
Elizabeth Snelson serves medical staffs around the country.
Ms. Snelson's practice is based on nearly 20 years of experience working with medical staffs, medical societies, and medical staff professionals.
Effective, efficient services available, including:
- Medical staff bylaws analysis and revision
- "Disruptive practitioner" policies
- Credentialing questions
- Peer review procedures
- National Practitioner Data Bank reporting & querying problems
- Compliance and the medical staff
- Joint Commission accreditation assistance
- Sexual harassment policies
- Medical staff orientation/retreats/staff meetings
- Medical staff leadership training